e-Newsletter missing a final "send" button

Hi! I'm excited about the new version of e-Newsletter, but can't get past the following:

When I reach the page to select my groups, "Select which groups you would like to send to," the second part of the page that's supposed to load, as per the screenshots on the plugin info page, does not appear. Basically, I can't progress toward actually sending my newsletter. Any ideas on why it might not be displaying? The test newsletter works fine.

Thanks!

• aecnu

Greetings dobynsbc,

Thank you for bringing this item to our attention.

After a test I had no problem with the send or anything else regarding the eNewsletter, screen shot below which also shows a successful send.

Please give us a screen shot and if those settings in my screen shot do not work for you or are not present the next thing to do would be to FTP the plugin into place overwriting the current eNewsletter files.

It this does not cure this then the next thing is it is time to go into full blown trouble shooting mode because it appears there may be some conflict there and one way to find out conclusively.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven/Twelve theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings dobynsbc,

Thank you for letting us know and please be advised that the system is indeed reporting you are using an old version of eNewsletter Version: 2.0.3 and the latest version is 2.0.4 which reports the following in the change log:

- Improved support for template background in various clients( tag now required in templates)
    - Added support for translating template files
    - Fixed unsubscribe page not displaying message
    - Forced visual editor for email builder
    - Fixed builder problem with permissions
    - Other small improvements

Please update at your earliest convenience and let us know how it goes after the update.

Look forward to hearing form you in any event and have a GREAT upcoming week!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.