e-newsletter not showing preview

I just updated to the latest version of e-newsletter and now I can't see preview. I admit yesterday was the first time I completing setup of this plugin and have yet to send my first newsletter. Then today I updated the plugin and boom, no preview. Any thoughts

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Martin,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I tested in my system, and it seem to show preview without any issue, and I was able to send a newsletter with the selected preview. Do you see any error message? Could you please try running a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart), and rule out whether any plugin is causing this issue.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If you still have issues even after following the above instructions, please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Martin
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Access enabled. Still not seeing preview. Also it appears that the themes are missing. When testing subscribe from home page (half way down on right) I am not getting confirmation email and the user member is showing "unsubscribed".

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Martin,

I just updated this plugin in my test site but I could not regenerate these issues. Preview window is working, I can change templates without any issue.

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and checked your site, and saw the issue in action, but I'm wondering about some things. For example, when I click "Activate Theme" on "Disco" theme, it gives me the following error:
    The theme directory "Disco" does not exist.
    But it should be there in your server. So I guess your last update didn't go well, or some files got missing somehow in your server.

Can you please deactivate and delete the plugin and install again through our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin and check if these issues are still there? I believe these issues will be gone. If still there, please let us know. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.