E-newsletter plugin database unsuscribed

Hello,

I would like to delete unscuscribed members from database.

Is that where unsubscribe_code field is empty and the wp_ueser_id is zero ?

Thanks for your help.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

thanks for the post.

as far as I can tell, members who have unsubscribed or rather not subscribed will not have an unsubscribe code in wp_enewsletter_members.

note though, members with user_id of 0 are non wordpress users, accounts that subscribed but were not members of the site.

those with user id numbers are actual members of the site, so there user_id will 1 > xxx but if they are not subscribed to any newsletters, then the unsubscribe_code field will be empty.

so all unsubscribed members will have an empty unsubscribe_code field whether they are site members or non-site embers (guests)

hope this helps

thanks.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

yes, just delete all members from the enewsletter_members table that don't have an unsubscribe_code

so in phpmyadmin

DELETE FROM wp_enewsletter_members WHERE unsubscribe_code = '';

remember to replace wp_ above with the prefix for your wp install.

it is advisable to also do a select before you delete, so you can view the rows that will be deleted above.

so before you run the delete above.

do this

SELECT * FROM wp_enewsletter_members WHERE unsubscribe_code = '';

check that all the rows look ok to delete, then run the DELETE command above.

if you want to delete only no wordpress users then use the below delete

DELETE FROM wp_enewsletter_members WHERE unsubscribe_code = '' AND wp_user_id = 0;

hope this helps.

• mililaw
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Ok, thank you very much for all these details.

So each member is given an unsubscribe_code even if he is not attached to a specific group.

So if I delete members without an unsuscribe code I only delete members who have received an email and chose to unsuscribe from the mailing list.

Is that correct ?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.