E-Newsletter plugin documentation

Hi there,

Maybe I'm being stupid but I can't find any documentation for the e-newsletter plugin (other than the brief installation instructions). Is there a user guide somewhere that I'm missing?

Thanks

Gill

• aecnu

Greetings Gill,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

You are correct that other then the usage page and though we have been working for a month creating documentation for for the WPMU Dev site, this one appears to have what it has always had available.

In other words before the new Tech Support team of March - April this year most of the plugins only offered this type of documentation.

Then the new team and with the new site last month we have indeed been tackling this monumental project, it appears that this one has yet to be dealt with as others too.

Until the new support team the forums were the main source of support wining it on an as needed basis.

Do you have a specific question or issue with the e-newsletter that we might be able to help you with?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• azboomer

Greetings Aecnu,
    She wasn't hijacking a ticket. She was going to the forum, and looked at E-Newsletter Documentation and asked a very relevant question. Is there documentation for this plugin. I am the one (a web designer) who referred her to WPMU because I have also been satisfied with the product. But apparently this product came without any documentation. So your response was less than customer service oriented, and I would hope you would reevaluate how you leave messages for your customers - because your reply does not win repeat customers. She is now looking to dump this plugin and WPMU monthly $19 charge for another option. Sad... I've also emailed customer service about this post. And possible, just for your information - if you don't want a thread hijacked....close it for comments.
    Or maybe eliminate the choice of NOT RESOLVED under this box.

• aecnu

Greetings azboomer,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, it is greatly appreciated.

The answer in the ticket was three months old.

I am delighted you wrote in then maybe they will do away with that newer part of the system and discontinue the $19 plugins as well. I would be more then delighted for obvious reasons that I am not free to disclose at this time.

The not resolved is useful for the ticket originator and the lock down is for extreme situations and rarely used. Of course it makes sense to add further time to responding to tickets locking them down which I am sure that members will be happy about.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.