E-Newsletter Plugin not working

Once we cancelled my subscription, our e-Newsletter plugin completely stopped working. I hope it's not related to subscritpion, we should be able to use this for permanent and we don't receive support & updates after 1 month. Why this is happening. We are unable to create news letters and sending mails also showing error even with proper email & password. please help...

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Sankar Singh,

Hope you're well today!

Do you remember what you did last when this started to happen? Your subscription ending shouldn't have anything to do with the plugin not working.

Could you please check if this is happening on one of the default WP themes? Also please try testing for plugin conflicts by following the flowchart on this page here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Sankar Singh
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

actually everthing is fine with the current theme also. after updating to 4.1 (latest wordpress) the problem started. We are deacting the w3 total cache plugin before creating news letter, but now-a-days that option also not working. please let me know how can I give your admin access using wpmudev so that you can check yourself with our site. thanks

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Sankar Singh,

Thank you for your patience.

You can use our plugins and themes for as long as you like, even when your membership expires. Ongoing memberships are only required for support, upgrades, new releases, security updates, videos and the anti splog API.

You will find more information about it on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/join/#faq

Is sending preview newsletter working fine on your site using "Send Preview To Email" e-Newsletter plugin option?

In the newsletter reports section are you getting e-Newsletter status as Bounced , Waiting or anything else?

It seems you are using older version of e-Newsletter plugin so please update it to the latest version.

The support staff access that you have granted is revoked so please regrant it again so that we can troubleshoot it.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.