E-Newsletter Plugin

I’m not sure I understand not having documentation on the use of a plugin. I directed a client to purchase the e-newsletter plugin from you all for her wordpress site (allmystery) and she looked through your site, found the forum stream about documentation and ask the question If there was any documention or how to developed yet. She recieved an incredible RUDE and SNARKY reply from obviously a WPMU staff staying she had been elevated to “Do Not Serve.” REALLY?????? I hope I get a response. I deal with 100s of clients and have referred them to WPMU – but if this is the response they receive, and lack of information and no documentation – there are other sources available.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello there and Welcome to the Community!

I am very sorry for your experience and for that of your client. I’ve found the ticket you are referencing and have spoken with the support person in question there.

Please let me assure you this will not happen again.

I would like to help your client learn whatever she would like about e-Newsletter. Our developer for the plugin has been working on a spectacular new version of this plugin, complete with new templates, so we have been working on the documentation to launch with that. While we are excited, I’m not to blind to say that it does indeed leave a hole where the current documentation is concerned.

Please let me know how I can be of help.

Kindest Regards,

Kimberly

• azboomer
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

When is the updated release going to occur?

I am sure you also read your staff’s response to me….it made zero sense.

With the plugin I have figured most of it out, except how to customize the template. Is that possible?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.