[e-Newsletter] Save Newsletters to Archive?

Is there a way to save a rendered newsletter into an archive? That would include the original template, but not include View In Browser and Unsubscribe links. I don\'t see a CPT for newsletters.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Tony G,

I hope you're day's going fine!

Newsletters are stored in their own, separate tables in WP database and they're not custom posts currently. The actual newsletter is then created based on that data stored and the selected template.

That actually means that it would be possible to create some sort of "archiving script" but that'd require custom coding at this point. Also, making newsletters posts of custom post type would pretty much require refactoring of most of current plugin's code.

That being said, I have moved this ticket to our "Features and Feedback" forum as a feature request so other Members of our community could also vote for it.

If you need such "archive feature" urgently, you might want to consider posting a question about custom development on our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved!) here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Tony G
    • Mr. LetsFixTheWorld

I hope you're day's going fine!

I've spent my entire business day in this forum on follow-ups to tickets, but I kinda expected that. LOLz

Leaving this in feedback for votes i fine. I'll also look at the code if time permits.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.