E-Newsletter vs Subscribe by EMail

Hello WPMUdev's

I have read the description from the two plugins. But I can still not see exactly which is the right one for which case. Or should I use both of them in tandem? Do they work together?

So can you give me an idea, which one is more modern, more diverse, more easy, more professional, which one works best with other plugins i have installed? How are they different? Just everything which helps me to make a decision..

Thank you very much and greetings
Marc

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Marc,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Short answer for more diverse plugin is e-Newsletter.

Now for longer explanation.
    Subscribe by Email plugin allows your users to subscribe to your site and after you publish new post it will automatically send an email to your subscribers notifying them about it.

e-Newsletter on other hand allows you to create and send all kinds of newsletter emails, you are in control of what and when to send it, it also allows different groups of subscribers.

So if you're looking to simply notify subscribers of new post on your blog then SBE is way to go but if you want to create custom newsletters like promotions and such then you should go with the e-Newsletter.

Hope this helps and let us know if you have any followup questions :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Marc!

Yes, you should be able to put E-Newsletter's form in PopUp Pro pop-up as well as inside Slide In slider. There may be some specific settings (for PopUp or Slide In plugin) needed but in case you were not able to make it work, just let us know and we'll happily assist you with this.

Have a nice day!
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.