[e-Newsletter] Will this plugin show up for our clients? (administrators in sites)

Hello WPMUDev,
As a network administrator, we want to send changelogs / updates to our clients (sites' administrators). We tested it in a sandbox with very few users/sites, but wanted to discuss about it furthermore to double-check.
Will this plugin show up for our clients? Or only the network administrator can use it? (the latter is what we want)

We wanna use this instead of MailChimp to inform sites' admin of new features.

• Jonathan Solorzano

Hi Vince,

Thank you for contacting WPMU Support!

In a multi-site setup, the e-Newsletter plugin will not show up on a sub-site for that sub-site's admin user. It will only be visible to the Super Admin user who are admin users created from the main network's site dashboard. Here is my demo of a multisite setup in the main network(e-Newsletter plugin shown):

and here is how my sub-site's admin user sees it(no e-Newsletter plugin shown):

Hope this helps and please let me know in case you have any additional questions.

Best,
    Jonathan S

• Jonathan Solorzano

Hi Vince,

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier on your last questions.

Here are my responses:

1. How do you only contact administrators?
    - You can accomplish this by either creating a eNewsletter group for only those "admin" users or just our sent option for "admin roles" only.
    2. Can the email be built with a pagebuilder (we use CornerStone by Themeco)? It doesn't seem possible to make a two-column template with the actual features.
    -You can make your own custom theme for the newsletter. Please follow the instructions listed here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-newsletter/('Using Custom Themes')
    3. How do you increase the font size when building a newsletter? The CSS applied by the template makes it very small.
    -This could also be modified as mentioned in step 2 with a custom template. However, the default Template uses the WYSIWG content editor so you can modify the size using the editor tools(choosing h1, h2 tags) or add custom css to your theme's customizer (Appearance > Customizer > Custom CSS) by using the email content id:

Best,
    Jonathan S

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.