Easy Admin won't edit the permalink

Hi I cam across a wierd little bug and I'm not sure how to fix it. When I click to edit the permalink on a page in easy admin everything works right up until I hit the update button and then the permalink does not update, but reverts back to what it originally was. I switch over to the standard editor and it works just fine.

Any Ideas?

Jeremy

• jfrancisrws
    • New Recruit

I'd like to see it fixed honestly, because it was actually a user who brought it up. In our application we use the templates plugin to manually create a new blog for our users, and the users create module based mini-membership sites so I have to be able to create a dozen pages for them with generic permalinks and then have them add their content and change them, and I'd rather have the permalinks be relevant as in the actual lesson title, than generic for SEO purposes. Does that make sense?

J

• jfrancisrws
    • New Recruit

Also in the same plugin, if you click on the pages tab, then click to edit a page once you update the page there really isn't an easy way to go back to the pages list, because the link in the tab is dead. So you have to click on another tab, then click back on the pages tab to get back or hit the back button twice. It is really annoying and I don't know if anyone else has that problem.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.