Easy Bar and Admin Bar settings not quite what I would want

If I hide Admin Bar, it only hides it on back-end, not front-end. I want it hidden on front-end for those using Easy Mode.
On this particular site, there's only 1 other user so I just disabled the Admin Bar in this person's profile page, but I figured this plugin would have hidden the Admin Bar on both front-end and back-end with my setting.

Secondly, enabling Easy Bar (assumed to be a replacement for Admin Bar), it only displays on the back-end, not on the front-end. On the front-end, especially for users using Easy Mode, I'd want the ability to have an Easy Bar (with at least a "return to admin/dashboard/settings page" link).

Thank you.

• aecnu

Greetings Clifford,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

If I hide Admin Bar, it only hides it on back-end, not front-end. I want it hidden on front-end for those using Easy Mode.

Hiding the admin bar on the front end is done by being logged into the admin dashboard and going to User --> Profile --> Toolbar --> and un-checking Show Toolbar when viewing site box which on my sites is default.

On this particular site, there's only 1 other user so I just disabled the Admin Bar in this person's profile page, but I figured this plugin would have hidden the Admin Bar on both front-end and back-end with my setting.

The Admin bar in Easy Blogging is controlled within Easy Blogging by being logged into the dashboard as network admin go to Easy Blogging --> Easy Blogging --> Show Admin bar --> select no and Save Changes bottom of page towards left side.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.