Easy blog - add menu items

Hi,

I am trying to add the menu for Marketpress Products into easyblog with no success.

I am running a multisite and need easyblog to work for all sites allowing users access to the products menu only.

Plerase could you offer a step by step setup for this.

I have tried adding the menu item manually by copying the url for the products menu in the add menu item, however, this seems to be specific to the 1 individual site rather than generic for all.

Thanks guys.

• harryhayes
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Joe

I am currently avoiding the wizard as there is not enough instruction for me to use it as yet.

I just want to add the products menus ie add new, edit, view orders, etc. At the moment, this does not appear to be in the easyblog menu by default.

I thought it may come up as an option when navigating to the easyblog menu options but, alas, it does not.

Thanks for your response and assistance.

Nick

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings harryhayes,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I sincerely apologize for misunderstanding your previous post and thought this had been resolved by its tone.

To control menu items in Easy Blogging you want to be in your Network Dashboard and go to Easy Blogging -->Add-ons and activate Manage menu items

After activating "Manage menu items" a new menu item becomes visible in the Easy Blogging menu called "Menu items"

Choose "Menu items" and scroll through the list of already pre-configured URL's enabling/disabling to the way you prefer and if you make any changes to the pre-configured items.

Note: be sure to choose save changes at bottom of page before proceeding to add your custom item.

Towards the bottom of the page you will see "Add menu item", this is where you will add your custom menu item which in this case will be to Market Press products.

Add in the Title of your choice.

For the URL add the following Market Press products URL:
    edit.php?post_type=product

Choose your icon

Enter the text that you want to appear in the Help section

Capability:
    post_type

Click "add new item"

Then click save changes.

Now you are able to arrange the menu as desired and the Market Press products now shows in your sub sites Easy Blogging menu bar.

If we can be of further assistance please let us know.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.