Easy Blogging

Hello I'm trying to edit my easy blogging for my users. Is there a way I can actually remove the edit the slug on the edit my post page? Also, is there a way I can remove the edit title on the edit my post page as well?
Thanks

• aecnu

Greetings xtremeordeal,

Thank you for the great question and though this action certainly falls into the realm of custom coding we do try to help if we can and would never withhold an answer that we know.

With that said, if I understand you correctly on what you want to do, this will require modifying the core files and Tiny MCE but it cannot be done without affecting the entire item including for the entire installation i.e. including your interface as well.

Also, is there a way I can remove the edit title on the edit my post page as well?

I am sure this can be done as well with the same consequences as mentioned above.

Let me know if you want me to get the lines to edit these items out of the tiny MCE and I will get to digging into it.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings xtremeordeal,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.