Easy Blogging - are you using it?

Just want to check to see if anyone else has identified this particular bug with Easy Blogging so that I can determine if it is a bug with the plugin or a bug with my install so I can figure out where to be looking.

I am using WP 3.0.4 that was upgraded from 2.9.2 last week.

We were using Easy Blogging before upgrading to 3.0.4 and upgraded the plugin to the latest release after upgrading WP.

Since upgrading only users with manage_options capability can access Easy Blogging admin area properly. Without manage_options capability they arrive to a broken looking Easy Blogging admin the essentially hasn't loaded the javascript to create the cool looking menus. Instead they see a vertical list of text links and when accessing the links they get to the desired page but there is no menu to navigate away from the new page.

If you are using 3.0.4 and Easy Blogging you would need to login as an Editor, Contributor, or other non-administrator account to see if you have this bug.

Whether you have it or not please let me know so that I can narrow down if it is specific to my sites or an actual bug with the plugin.

Thanks,
Pat