Easy Blogging Dashboard

Hiya,

When I want to add new widget easy blogging dashboard.Get "This file type is not supported" this error.

For example:I want to add status feature on easy blogging dashboard how can enable it?

Thanks.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hiya Mustafa,

Hmm, I'm seeing the same error whenever pressing to save changes. However, the settings are saving and the widget does show in the Dashboard.

I don't think there's a way to get the Status widget in the Dashboard here, though I can try running that be the developer as well as the issue you've pointed out.

Thanks for mentioning that error!

-David

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hi,

Easy blogging essentially clears the Dashboard for you, optionally leaving only the "Right Now" widget, and/or bundled custom Dashboard widget, so adding other widgets to dashboard isn't exactly a straightforward task. The plugin does expose a filter ("wdeb_allowed_dashboard_metaboxes") you could hook up to and allow certain other widgets if you wish so.

Having said that, the error you received was caused by an actual (separate) bug in the code, and the fix should be in the latest release (v3.0.1, just released).

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.