Easy Blogging Integration

Can Easy blogging be integrated with Course press?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Vishan,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The Easy Blogging plugin was designed to ease blogging experience solely and is not currently able to handle CoursePress.

By deafault it removes CoursePress menu item from dashboard menu but this however can be changed easily. On dashboard's "Easy Blogging -> Add-ons" page you may enable "Manage menu items" add-on and then on "Easy Blogging -> Menu items" add links to CoursePress dashboard pages. For example, the course list would be "yourdomain.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=courses".

I hope that helps!
    Best regards,
    Adam

• Vishan
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

i'm looking for a wpmudev plugin that will 'capture post from many single sites into one site. Please advise as i'm getting conflicting response from Alex Stine on chat, who's thinking the autoblog plugin doesn't do what i ask for in scenario explained in my first email ticket.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Vishan!

It would be great if you could in future start new threads in case the question relates to a different issue than the one that's discussed in current thread. It would help us respond faster and more accurate and it would make it easier for other members of our community to search for information. I hope that makes sense :slight_smile:

As for the plugin. Autoblog should work for you. You can feed it with RSS feeds and it will fetch them and post (as posts) into the site it's installed on. I'm sorry for the confusion here.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.