Easy Blogging is not showing Pro Sites Free Trial Message AND Force Easy mode on free sites not work

Hello,

I have Easy Blogging 3.1.7 and Pro Sites 3.0.8 Installed on WordPress 3.3.1. When logging in as a Free Trail User I am not forced into Easy Mode (I have 'Force Easy mode on free sites' set to Yes). The other issue I'm having is that the Pro Sites Free Trial Message that displays on the top of the admin panel does not display in Easy Mode.

Thanks,
Jeff

• Timothy Bowers

Hey Jeff, hope you are well! :slight_smile:

I have Easy Blogging 3.1.7 and Pro Sites 3.0.8 Installed on WordPress 3.3.1. When logging in as a Free Trail User I am not forced into Easy Mode (I have 'Force Easy mode on free sites' set to Yes).

If they are trailing a level than it won't be a free site, so they will not be forced to use Easy mode. Its a trial of a level which is not free.

The other issue I'm having is that the Pro Sites Free Trial Message that displays on the top of the admin panel does not display in Easy Mode.

Just so I can be sure, which message do you mean?

Thanks.

• Jeff

Could you explain the use case/intended function of the 'Force Easy mode on free sites' on Easy Blogging Settings?

My intention was to offer a free level on pro sites that would provide "skinnied down" functionality with easy mode. After upgrading to my premium level the will be able to use the standard wordpress admin and easy mode.

As to the "Free Trial Message" see attached screenshots of both the standard wordpress admin and easy blogging.

Thanks,
    Jeff

• Timothy Bowers

Hey again.

Could you explain the use case/intended function of the 'Force Easy mode on free sites' on Easy Blogging Settings?

My intention was to offer a free level on pro sites that would provide "skinnied down" functionality with easy mode. After upgrading to my premium level the will be able to use the standard wordpress admin and easy mode.

Sure, if they are on a free level then they will be forced to use the Easy Blogging admin.

However:

When logging in as a Free Trail User

The trial feature within Pro Sites gives them trial access to a premium level you specify. So they wouldn't be on a free level. They would be on a premium level.

As to the "Free Trial Message" see attached screenshots of both the standard wordpress admin and easy blogging.

I don't believe that is currently a feature to show in the easy blog admin. I will however pass this feedback on to the plugin developer. :slight_smile:

Take care.