Easy Blogging issue with the Wizard when the first step is /wp-admin/customize.php

I seem to get an infinite redirect loop in Easy Blogging with the new WordPress preview tool.

steps to reproduce:
1. In the Wizard, set /wp-admin/customize.php as the first step
2. In a test blog, turn on the Wizard - the first step is highlighted and the Preview tool opens (/wp-admin/customize.php). It does not open in the Easy Blogging iFrame.
3. Close the preview tool - it automatically loops and re-opens the preview tool.

Here's a screencast: http://www.screencast.com/t/iorigqCJaK6

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Jennifer,

Thank you for bringing this item to our attention and for the screen cast as well.

I can clearly see what you are referring to in your screen cast and thanks again for that.

This is clearly one for the lead developer to check out and see for himself and offer his his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Jennifer,

Thank you for the update.

I admit that the theme customizer is a new trick that WordPress relatively recently threw out there and still being absorbed by the masses and developers.

Are you stating that this will work for you as is or does the flag for the lead developer stand concerning this specific issue?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Jennifer
    • The Incredible Code Injector

The flag needs to stay. This does not work for me.
    When a member creates a new blog, I want to take them to Easy Blogging with the wizard turned on.
    The first thing that a new blogger wants to do is customize their theme. Ideally this option will be first in the wizard.
    But it doesn't work even if I put it as Step 3 in the list because when the customizer is closed, the member is taken back to Step 1, when they should really go to Step 4.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.