Easy Blogging Not Showing Some Menu Items

I'm attempting to use the easy blogging tool in order to limit access to the majority of the admin stuff on wordpress. I recently added a new user and tried setting them in an Editor role so they would still be able to create content and see the dashboard but would not have access to other information.

Unfortunately, some of the dashboard items including the gravity forms info and google analytics (from wpmu) are not showing up. I did find in the ga plugin a spot to change the settings to allow other users with less than admin access to see the stats dashboard widget but it still did not show. When I set them to admin, everything shows but so does "exit easy mode" which I'd rather not have.

I've tried removing the exit easy mode but couldn't find an easy work around. I tried the "Force "Easy" mode for user with this role" which would be fine if I didn't need to access it again at some point in the future since there isn't a clear way back. Am I just not finding documentation on these things or isn't there any? It's really frustrating because it seems like others would find similar issues.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Nichole,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community.

Unfortunately, some of the dashboard items including the gravity forms info and google analytics (from wpmu) are not showing up.

You c an control which dashboard widgets to show or hide by activating "Dashboard widgets setup" Easy Blogging Add-on from the following path.

Admin area -> Easy Blogging -> Add-ons

After activating it you can configure it from the following path.

Admin area -> Easy Blogging -> Dashboard items

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.