Easy Blogging Plugin Customization Disappearing

Hello,
For some reason I have noticed for the second time that I have installed the Easy Blogging Plugin, the main area to customize it just disappears. The easy mode button will be there at the top and it will say that the plugin is installed, but the place I go to customize it is completely missing. Even when I try to deactivate it and reactivate it again, I get the same problem. I will appreciate any assistance with this.

Thanks,
Sunita

Adam Czajczyk

Hello Sunita,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site and I can see that the Easy Blogging plugin is active on your site and seems to be working fine. The "customization" page is available under this URL

yoursite.com.../wp-admin/admin.php?page=wdeb

The issue then seems to be that the "Easy blogging" menu item (link to that page) has "disappeared" from the admin menu. That said, I reviewed your site and its settings and unless there's been some custom code added to the theme files that I wasn't able to spot and that would be hiding it, the theme/plugin conflict test would be essential here.

In order to preform it, please follow the steps described on a flowchart in this article (you may need to scroll the page down a bit):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

This should let you find if a theme or other plugin is causing it (and if a plugin, it would show which one) and knowing that I hopefully would find a solution.

Let me know please about test results.

Best regards,
    Adam