Easy Blogging plugin - media insert button doesn't work

The media upload button is not working when I install Easy Blogging. I'm running WordPress 3.5.2 with the Starkers theme which is very bare bones.

• postcreative

I found another thread in which someone was having issues with Easy Blogging and one of your staff suggested adding this to the config file

Worked like a charm!

Dont suppose you have any idea where if the icons you use in the plugin are publicly available - I'd like some other icons from the same set so that I can add in a few more pages in the nav?

• postcreative

Actually Jack, one more thing

The plugin behaves very oddly in Firefox for mac. The button to switch to Easy mode isn't visible and there is no wysywig editor at all. The tooltips are also absent in Firefox. There are a few smaller things too like the uploaded logo position being different in each browser. If we are to use this plugin on clients sites we'd have to be sure of consistency.

I've deactivated all plugins and I've compared the exact same logins on each browser so I know it that it isn't that the settings are different.

screenshots attached.

Chrome Version 27.0.1453.116 (the most uptodate)
    Firefox version 22

I'm using a mac air OSX 10.8.3

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @postcreative

I hope you are well today and sorry for the extreme delay with my reply, I'm glad to hear the media button is now working, I believe the icons were custom made for this and the issue with the browsers is very strange.

I personally use a Mac and FireFox and Chrome and haven't noticed any difference, even after just specifically checking, I'm going to flag the lead developer for his valuable input and sorry for the delay.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards