Easy Blogging Plugin - Portfolio link do not display. And will like to hide the pages.

I will like to add pages to the Easy Blogging side tab. I notice that the portfolio tab do not display. I also I will like to be able take away or hide some of the side tabs. For example, I will like to hide New Post, My Post, New Pages, My Pages.

I only want the users to see the portfolio tab.

Thanks in advance for your help..

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @NRT,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community.

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I will like to add pages to the Easy Blogging side tab. I notice that the portfolio tab do not display.

I think the portfolio tab you are talking about is custom menu item. You can add new custom menu items by activating the "Manage menu items" Easy Blogging Add-ons from the menu Admin -> Easy Blogging -> Add-ons and then adding the new menu item from the menu Admin -> Easy Blogging -> Menu Items

I also I will like to be able take away or hide some of the side tabs. For example, I will like to hide New Post, My Post, New Pages, My Pages.

You can hide the side tabs by activating "Manage menu items" add on as described above and configuring the menu items from the menu Admin -> Easy Blogging -> Menu Items

Let me know if you face any problem doing it.

Best Regards,