Easy Blogging Plugin Settings Not Visible

I was trying to use your easy blogging plugin which would be perfect for novice clients. However, the settings for the plugin are not visible in the admin area. The default settings are good, but I also want to include the "Video Tutorials" in the Easy Blogging sidebar.

The only plugins installed on this blog that are not WPMU plugins are:

Yoast SEO
Backup Buddy
IP BLacklist
WP Touch Pro
Login Lockdown

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @guhrustudio

Welcome to the forums!

If you are installing it on a multisite installation of WordePress, the settings will be accessible in your network admin, not the main site.

Also, only admins can access the settings.

Please let me know if I have misunderstood your question. :slight_smile:

• guhrustudio
    • Flash Drive

OK, I see that I have to "Network Activate" the plugin in order to get to the options panel. The individual activation does not give you the menu availability.

Unfortunately, the Video Tutorials plugin is not visible in the Easy Blogging menu. It should be, since this is meant for beginners.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi again @guhrustudio

The video tutorials can be included in the contextual help available in the "Help" tab at the top-right of any wp-admin screen. To do so, simply go to "Settings" > "WPMU DEV Videos" in your network admin, and select "Yes" at "Add Videos to Contextual Help".

You can also select exactly where a dedicated video tutorial page should be located in the sidebar of sub-sites in your network (see 1st screenshot).

The result can be seen in the 2nd screenshot below.

When Easy Blogging is activated, the video tutorials are still available there for your users.

You can also add a menu item to your Easy Blogging menu by entering this for the URL: index.php?page=videos

The result is shown below.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.