Easy blogging products not working

Easy blogging product fuctions are not working.
I need to know how to set up a product edit area so they can use their e-shop on easy blogging. Please show me how to edit it correctly. Either it doesn't show up or the user is not able to access it.

• be
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi again@VeganUnite

It sure can be a bit frustrating, just note we are all in different time zones and lots of us are users just like you..
    I see above that perhaps you have the capability not correct..
    Try using a ROLE base and see if that works for you..
    ie Subscriber and above or whatever role you would like to use ..

I am unsure where the CAPABILITY above (post_type) has come from..

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there @VeganUnite

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Can you kindly enable staff access on your site so that I can see what is going on ?

It might be a possibility that you are testing that as a subscriber role ? We need to ensure that we are testing with the user role who has rights to edit products on the subsite. By default that is most likely the subsite admin.

You can enable support access via WPMU DEV Dashboard >> Support >> Staff access >> Grant access and I will then have a closer look.

Thanks for chiming in to help be :slight_smile: Much appreciated !

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Veg,

Sorry for the delay in response as I was away due to bad health and could not get back to this any sooner. Please accept my apologies for the uninformed delay and any inconvenience it may have caused.

If we are still facing this issue, kindly re enable the support access and let me know so that I can get this fixed for you.

Sorry about the delay !

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.