easy blogging scroll issue

I have multiple customized menu items inserted in easy blogging. The black background doesn't quite fit the end of the menu items, kind of like capri pants that just never reach your ankles.
Chrome browser and OSX on a desktop computer (not to be confused with my other scroll issue from a mobile browser (https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/easy-blogging-scroll-for-mobile-theme).
How do I fix?
Thanks.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @Atlanta

Hope you're doing well.

I tested this in my sandbox setup and had no problem with the background not repeating further down - I added 7 custom links. The image used as background is called stripe.png and the css code used can be found in the easyblogging/themes/default/style.css file (lines 94 - 101):

#wpbody-content {
    	float:left;
    	position:relative;
        margin: 0px;
        padding: 0px;
    	width:100%;
    	background:url('assets/stripe.png') fixed 0 0 repeat-y;
    }

As you can see the value is set to repeat only vertically, so I don't know why this is not the case with yours.

Have you made any changes to the code within the plugin? Otherwise, see if you're using the latest version and if not, see if upgrading would fix this issue. Otherwise we'll have to continue investigating :slight_smile:

Look forward to your feedback.

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @Atlanta

Please let me know if you recently added more posts to this topic - I am sure I saw some responses to my post and screenshot, but I am not finding any here.

Let me know how it's going with your site. Are you making progress and do you need any further assistance.

Look forward to hear from you.

Gina

• Atlanta
    • Syntax Hero

Hi Gina, thanks for the follow up:slight_smile:
    I have 21 menu items. The issue did not occur when I was at 11 or 14 like your image. I personally would rather have fewer menu items and a fly-out easy blogging dashboard. Let me know if you can replicate and fix with more menu items. Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.