Easy Blogging Wizard URI bug

There appears to be an error on line 17 of the welcome.php file of the Easy Blogging Wizard.

<a class='wizard_button' href="<?php echo admin_url('themes.php?wizard_step=1'); ?>"><div id="wizard_next_step" class="admin_area button"><?php _e( 'Click Here To Get Started!', $this->localizationDomain ) ?></div></a>

My quick look at this line indicates that if the User clicks the 'Click Here To Get Started!' button, they'll always go to the themes.php page. At least that's the behavior I'm seeing... so either the bug is the hard coding of the admin uri as 'themes.php?wizard_step=1' or if there's a filter elsewhere in the plugin that's supposed to modify this uri then it's taking a nap.

I fixed it by replacing 'themes.php?wizard_step=1' with my own hardcoded step 1 uri, 'themes.php?page=theme_options&wizard_step=1'. It's a bit of a kludge, I know, but I don't have time this AM to write a proper array walking snippit to drop in ahead of the line to get the correct $this->options['steps'][???] where ['order'] => 1. Maybe later today or maybe the devs have some input of their own.

j

edit: another bug found....

The admin_head() function in easy_blogging_wizard.php isn't written quite right.

switch ($pagenow) {
                case 'post-new.php':
                case 'page-new.php':
                    echo 'jQuery("#side-info-column").prepend("<div id=\'blue_area\' class=\'easy_info\'>' . __('Click the Publish button below to save your work!', $this->localizationDomain) . '</div>");
                    jQuery("#side-sortables").css("margin-top","70px");';
                break;
                case 'themes.php':
                    echo 'jQuery("div.wrap h2:first").after("<a class=\'wizard_button\' href=\'' . admin_url('post-new.php?wizard_step=2') .  '\'><div id=\'wizard_next_step\' class=\'admin_area button\'>' . __('Click Here To Continue To Step 2', $this->localizationDomain) . '</div></a>");';
                break;

This switch block on lines 265-273 will cause the wizard to always say Click Here To Continue To Step 2 if you're on themes.php (or any sub page) regardless of what step you are actually on. Might be better to replace the block with this:

switch ($pagenow) {
                case 'post-new.php':
                case 'page-new.php':
                    echo 'jQuery("#side-info-column").prepend("<div id=\'blue_area\' class=\'easy_info\'>' . __('Click the Publish button below to save your work!', $this->localizationDomain) . '</div>");
                    jQuery("#side-sortables").css("margin-top","70px");';
                break;
                case 'themes.php':
                    echo 'jQuery("div.wrap h2:first").after("<a class=\'wizard_button\' href=\'' . admin_url('post-new.php?wizard_step=2') .  '\'><div id=\'wizard_next_step\' class=\'admin_area button\'>' . __('Click Here To Continue To The Next Step ', $this->localizationDomain) . '</div></a>");';
                break;

Or fix the switch so it get the step # properly.

Oh and don't forget to fix the
admin_url('post-new.php?wizard_step=2')
on line 272. It causes things to get sticky if the new post step isn't part of the wizard or if it is and it isn't step 2.