easy blogin menu overide wp admin header….

and hide the screen options button… if any text is too long as username, or anything else….

hi !

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Aphrodite,

Holy Smokes look at the size of those words and phrases!

I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

PS: Please update to the latest version of the plugin at your earliest convenience.

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

I see the problem, but it also seems it only happens on a rather low window sizes. I’m not sure what would be the best approach here – perhaps to collapse a button to something much smaller on small window sizes? However, this would be then quite a different thing then on a “regular”-sized windows. What do you think?

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hi,

I’m sorry for making a bad assumption, my eyesight obviously wasn’t what it used to be when I was younger. However, that makes our dilemma here a bit harder still – do we entirely switch to an icon instead of the button for the next plugin release? Or perhaps we can make the button entirely configurable in some way – this approach sounds much better to me. What do you think?

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Just to update, the latest plugin release (v3.3, just released) comes with 2 new add-ons, which can come in handy for this kind of situation. One of them, named “Small switch button” will use a much smaller button as a switch in the toolbar. The other one, named “Admin toolbar switch button” will replace the button entirely with an Admin toolbar menu entry for the current site.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Aphrodite,

The lead developer has indeed integrated new features within the Easy Blogging plugin and we should now be good to go.

It appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn’t resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.