eav_archive shortcode doesn't display anything after events+ update

Hi
after the last Events + update my page Concerts/bientôt seems to be broken, more specifically, the shortcode eav_archive and eav_event_map don't display anything (all worked perfectly since then)
Any idea ?
Thanks

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello thomas

Hope you are doing well!

I've tested the [eab_archive] shortcode along with [eab_events_map] from my end and can't replicate the same.

On your site, the [eab_archive] shortcode is working but not the [eab_events_map]. Please run a quick test, deactivate all the other plugins except Events+ and Google Maps and see if the.

On the Events page, the [eab_archive lookahead="yes" weeks="500" limit="30"] shortcode is added. For the eab_archivve with atributes please try the following hot-fix.

Add the attached class-eab-archive-shortcode.php to this path

wp-content\plugins\events-and-bookings\lib\shortcodes

And please add the class_eab_collection.php to this path

wp-content\plugins\events-and-bookings\lib

Instead of lookahead="yes" please use lookahead="1" .

Please let me know how it went!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• thomas
    • Flash Drive

Hi
    thanks for this fast answer.
    I changed the two files in the plugin and in fact, the eab_archive works again, great.
    I then deactivated all plugins but the map still doesn't work, that is not an awfull issue since it's not the important part but still, it was working before !
    I let the support open just in case
    thanks

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello thomas

Hope you are well!

Glad to hear that the fix worked on your site. Please send to us your FTP credentials so we could investigate the issue with the Google Maps plugin. You can send credentials by using our secure contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Subject: “Attn: Nastia”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login URL
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Looking forward to your email!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello thomas

Hope you're doing well!

I've visited your site and Google Map by itself is working well. In the events please make sure that the Event location has a map 's shortcode inside. Currently, it has mapped name instead. Please see the attached screenshot

To add a shortcode inside, please open map locations and click on the 'Insert this map"

Please let me know how it went!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• thomas
    • Flash Drive

Hi Nastia
    Ok, this is the moment I say : stupid stupid me. Really. Don't know what happened. Let's say I was testing you :slight_smile:
    Anyway many thanks to bring me back to the right path. Sorry for doing things too fast.
    By the way, SOLVED !
    Best
    Tom

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.