ebay affiliate 301 and 302 violations

Hi I am using wp commission Machine to set up affiliate products to my woocommerce site. After adding a few to the site I got this message from ebay.

"Although we initially approved your application, upon further review, your site has been flagged due to the use of the 302 redirection method. Please note that as per our Policies, you must use the 301 redirection method. "

I am not quite sure what to do or even how to know what is a violation. Can you tell me how I can set up these products without causing the violation? Really need some help here. I have taken all the products down for now due to the ebay warning that in 7 days they will shut me off. thank you for your help and advice

• Sajid

Hello joe80,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

As mentioned by eBay, you need to set correct header code (301) according to their terms and conditions.

We can do this easily if we are using header location or wp_redirect functions in code. However, I am not sure how exactly WP Commission Machine redirect works.

First of all please check if you can find any settings in WP Commission Machine admin panel and select 301 for the code.

If you can't find then please contact their support for further information and I am sure they will be able to help you in no time.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.