Ebay meets help wanted - feedback feature.

Ok, so when you purchase an item on ebay, you are linked to the seller by a unique number and are only allowed to leave feedback for that particular seller for that particular auction. Now, for a help wanted site, can this sort of functionality be reproduced? I'm not sure how angie's list works but lets say contractors x, y, & z bid on a job that I post on my help wanted site. I would like to see feedback for those contractors but only from people they've actually dealt with on jobs from my site. I don't want feedback to be easily fluffed up in the contractor's favor.

How would I accomplish such a thing? Is it even possible from a WP standpoint? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I hope I've explained this well enough.

Thanks folks!

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@Deputy659

Our directory plugin doesn't allow the user who created the ad to vote themselves up, but it doesn't stop them creating multiple accounts to do that.

To do what you want would require a custom solution i am afraid, I will leave this open in case one of our members knows of an alternative solution.

Kindest regards

Tom

• Imperative Ideas
    • HummingBird

There are a bunch of classified ads plugins but what you have in mind sounds like a cross between a business directory and classifieds with the addition of user ratings. Pretty specialized stuff but I'm not sure that combination exists on the commercial market. In fact, I've seen it asked for a few times on freelancer sites, usually with too low a price tag to get any traction.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.