Ecommerce Plugin (Store) with Membership Plugin protecting Store Pages

The membership plugin seems intent on locking down the store pages for everyone (protected content) excluding admin.

I've created a visitor access level and provided them with the positive levels to access the page and it doesn't seem to work. I'd done the exact same for a member level.

I don't have any other settings set in the content protection area that would create this issue.

Would it be possible that the table in the DB has recorded this content protection somehow and hasn't been able to lift the hold?

I updated the plugins to the latest version tonight for both the membership and ecommerce plugins - based on this I don't believe they want to play nice together.

It might be worth degrading the membership plugin as a back-up test, if you don't have any suggestions.

Any advice or assistance would be appreciated - they were working brilliantly together a little earlier.

Tried the permalinks solution on an earlier forum I read - no luck.

Thanks

• Ensemble

Hey Tyler,

Attached is a screenshot of the visitor access level rules.

You'll notice I have all of the MarketPress pages active in the positive rule set - I didn't need this setup previously. This was an attempt to get it to work.

I attempted the deactivation and reactivation last night with no luck either. The MarketPress pages are visible when I deactivate the plugin but immediately protected after reactivation

I'm really scratching my head on this one...

All other protection elements work fine, the only item that the protected content doesn't adhere to is the Store pages. For some reason, it has a mind of its own.

Appreciate the help

• Ensemble

FYI, I went back to version 3.5.1.4 and have no issues.

For some reason the upgrade of the membership to 3.5.1.5 locks all product pages as member content.

I think the reason for this is due to the protected content redirect the new plugin has. Basically, any page that doesn't exist as a true page gets the member content redirect. Products isn't a true page within the CMS.

For example, /login will auto redirect to wp-login with the 3.5.1.4 membership plugin install but upgrade to 3.5.1.5 and /login will simply go to a member content protection page.

The problem is within the URL redirects.

I didn't have enough time to dive into the plugin to really investigate, hope this helps in a solution!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.