edit cost woocommerce

Hi all of the customers have different cost for products, hence why all are 1p, when an order is placed by us we want to be able to change the price for each item. all orders are on hold until we hange the status, not sure if a plugin is needed. Looked everywhere with no luck

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Chez,

I’m afraid, I’m not sure whether I fully understand your question. I suppose you meant the different product prices aren’t showing in the product page, right?

If yes, I could notice it and could see the HTML which should be loading the correct price is empty:

<p class="price"></p>

Such anomalies are common if there are plugin conflicts. Could you please check whether you could notice the same issue if you disable all the plugins except WooCommerce?

If deactivating the plugin resolves it, then please do enable the plugins one-by-one to check which is causing the anomaly so it could be looked upon closely.

Please do let us know how that goes. Have a nice day ahead.

Best Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Chez,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Please do note that since its a 3rd party plugin, what we know regarding its workflow is limited. I checked your website via the support access but I’m not able to access any page where I could edit the Cost as shown in your screenshot.

Should I be checking via the admin account or via customer account? Is it in the frontend or backend?

I wasn’t able to notice any page to edit as shown in your screenshot to have a better idea about the issue. Could you please point out the steps to reach to the mentioned page so that we could check further, and see what exactly could be causing the cost field to not show up? Sorry for asking multiple questions, just making sure what’s being missed so that we could help get you sorted asap.

Please advise what’s being missed so it could be looked upon asap. Have a nice day ahead.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.