edit membership login page

Hi is there a way i could customize or build this membership page “You need to login to view this content. ALREADY A CUSTOMER ? EXCLUSIVE VTGETAWAY ACTIVITY GUIDE. Enter you login information here, Login.” https://vtgetaway.com/activity-areas/ (im referring to the page before somebody enters their password)

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello MOSHE

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

You mentioned that it’s “membership” page – where (what plugin) is it coming from? Is it set with/using some sort of membership/access shortcodes?

Let me know, please, as the way to edit it might be different depending on how it was set up.

It could also be helpful to be able to take a closer look so if you could also enable support access to the site it would be really great. You can enable it by going to the “WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access” page in your site’s back-end and clicking on “Grant Support Access” button there,

Just let me know once it’s enabled, please, as I won’t be notified automatically.

Best regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi MOSHE

Thanks for enabling support!

I checked the site and this page doesn’t seem to be assigned anywhere in your membership plugin as any “special” page so, in theory, you should be able to edit it just like any other page. If I go to “Pages” and enter its edit screen, it seems to be fully editable.

However, I see that there are two “visual editors” active – Elementor and Visual Composer – and both are giving option to edit this page. I didn’t try to make any changes because editing with one of these editors while the page was already edited with other one might cause quite unexpected outcome – so I didn’t want to risk it.

Which one have you used before to edit this page and what exactly would you want to change there? Let me know, please.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.