edit menu settings

where do I find the setting to edit the main menu for this theme.

I went to appearance -> menus and created a new menu for "about" and "contact" pages - then I set the "top navigation" to the newly created menu. works great...shows up in the top right hand corner.

but for the main menu underneath the blog title it reads
Home Activity Members Groups Blogs About Contact

how do i delete the "about" and "contact" from this menu so it is not repeated twice. i thought it would be in the same area, but could not figure it out.

Thanks!

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi jinglesnbells,

I'm unable to replicate that myself. The theme itself doesn't add in a contact or about menu item, so not sure where that's coming from.

Could you double check your custom menu settings or check your active plugins to see if there's something else affecting that?

Thanks,
    David

• jinglesnbells
    • Flash Drive

Yes, I set both top navigation and main navigation to the primary-nav-bar menu that I created. The top navigation shows up correctly, but the main navigation does not change.

You are right, the theme does not create an about page or contact page. I created both of those. The issue is I only want them to show up on the top navigation and not the main navigation.

website is http://www.activelifegoals.com

the only additional plugin I am using is buddypress. I don't have anything else installed at the moment.

the theme I am using is buddypress corporate.

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.