Edit Pro Sites - Table Selection Description

Edit Pro Sites - Table Selection Description
I want to change: Try it out (text), You can easily upgrade to a better value plan at any time.

And i have searched all day in the support forum, but no one seems to answer honestly, like not trying to giveaway the tips for this.

Maybe the pricing table could be changed like Wix.com has it.
I just could add some description using this:

add_filter('psts_checkout_grid_levelname','my_checkout_desc',10,3);

$psts_level_description['1']="<div class='psts-desc'>No Advertising<br />
          											Customer Support<br />
          											Premium Apps<br />
          											Add Favicon<br />
          											Google Analytics<br />
</div>";
$psts_level_description['2']="<div class='psts-desc'>No Advertising<br />
          											Customer Support<br />
          											Premium Apps<br />
          											Add Favicon<br />
          											Google Analytics<br />
</div>";
$psts_level_description['3']="<div class='psts-desc'>my descriptive text 1</div>";

function my_checkout_desc($data,$level,$blogid) {
  global $psts_level_description;
  $output = $data;
  $output .= $psts_level_description[$level];
return $output;

}
  • Michelle Shull

Hey there, David!

There's a much, much easier way to do this! Doing text changes in template files themselves is a bit of overkill, plus you'd need to re-edit every time Pro Sites updates, and that would get tedious fast.

What we want to do here is translate the text you don't want to text you do want. Translation files are kept separate from the template files, so they're safe from update overwrites. You can either do this by hand (which isn't difficult) or you can use our Ultimate Branding plugin, which comes with a site/network-wide text change tool. It works just like a translation, displaying your chosen text whenever it encounters the original text you want to change.

Here's how to do it by hand: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-translate-a-wordpress-plugin/ Here, you'd just need to translate the one line.

And here's a link to Ultimate Branding: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-branding/

Ultimate Branding has several modules, but you only need to activate the part(s) you want to use, so it doesn't take up much space or many resources.

Hope this helps!