Edit section headers in Appointment+

Please help me edit the following as seen in the screenshot:
* from SERVICE edit to CLINIC
* from SERVICE PROVIDER edit to DENTIST
Thanks!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello DigitalOne Ltd.,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I think our "Ultimate Branding" plugin will be the solution here. You will find the plugin here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-branding/

There's a "Network Wide Text Change" module that you may activate. After that, please go to your dashboard's

"Branding -> Text Change" page and click on "Add new".

In a form below put:

- "Please select a service" in "Find this text" field
    - "appointments" in "in this text domain" field
    - "Please select a clinic" in "and replace it with" field
    - select if you wish to apply change to both front- and backend or to one of them only and save changes.

The same way you should be able to add another "text change" for the second screen ("service provider" to "dentist").

I hope that helps!
    Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello June,

Thank you for your response!

This works really well with most of our and 3rd-party plugins. However seeing your response I double-checked this on my own setup and can confirm that it's not working in this case. I'm sorry for giving you a wrong advise and I guess that'd be something our developers should take a look at.

That said, there's another solution that should work nice for you. I've already tested this a few minutes ago on my own setup and it worked fine for me so I think you will want to give it a try.

Please add this code to the "functions.php" file of your theme (preferably at the end of it)

function app_replace_text() {
        ?>
        <script type="text/javascript">
        jQuery(function($) {
            var task = setInterval(function() {
                $('#app_services_dropdown_title').html('Please select a clinic:');
    			$('.app_workers_dropdown_title').html('Please choose a dentist:');
                clearInterval(task);
            }, 100);
        });
        </script>
        <?php
    }
    add_action('wp_footer', 'app_replace_text');

Let me know please if it helped!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey June!

I'm really glad I could help :slight_smile:

Since this is my first time around here, I'm not sure how it works: I presume this calls for a "thumbs up" and some points.

That's actually totally up to you. It's always a nice feeling - for us, support staff - when a member of our community gives us a "thumb up" because we helped and the same's about points but please do not feel obliged to do this under any conditions. That's our job and we love doing what we do. Points and "likes" make us feel great but I personally like to think that they're given to me only because you like the way I helped you and not because you feel obliged :slight_smile:

It would be great however if you remembered to mark threads "resolved" if given issue is solved (which you already did in this case, thanks!).

That said, thank you for your kind words and have a nice day!
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.