Edit Sign Up Form For CpursePress

How can we edit the sign up form https://mymediapal.com/courses/signup/ to look like this one

• Dimitris

Hey there Arvin,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

You should be able to use any page you want for your signup page and insert the [cp_pages page="student_signup"] shortcode for the form part of the page.

You should be able then to add any other elements, like a grid layout, any additional information you'd like to share, and of course further style it to match your needs. Right now the screenshot you've shared seems a bit different based on the current theme and color selection you have in your website, so I'd rather advise to re-consider your design and stick to whichever selection you're making. :wink:

Hope that was some help, let me know if further assistance is required here!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris

Hey there Arvin,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

I can see that you've already started styling your form, I advise to use next CSS rules too, in order to get closer to the result of the attached image in thread's initial description.

#student-settings label.firstname {
      width: 21%;
    }
    #student-settings label.lastname {
      width: 20%;
    }
    #student-settings label.weak-password-confirm input[type="checkbox"] {
      margin-top: 0;
    }
    #student-settings input[type="text"],
    #student-settings input[type="password"] {
      background-color: white !important;
      border-radius: 5px;
      border-width: 2px;
    }

You can use this snippet either in your theme options in case it provides a custom CSS section, or in style.css of your child theme, or using a plugin like this.

Hope that was some help, let me know if further assistance is required here!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.