editing and uploading pdf files

Hi,
A client needs to edit the contents of several PDF files in Adobe acrobat and re-upload them. They want to know if there is any easy way/tool that willl allow direct editing of PDF files and saved the new edited file directly back to the site? The area in the site i'm referring to is the document center. You can see if as I have support access on.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello cornelius_butler

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I understand that you're asking about actually editing PDF files rather than just filling in PDF form fields, right? I must say I'm not aware of any plugin that would let you do this and the closer you could get would be to download the file, edit it locally and re-upload to the site via Media Library.

There could be a workaround but that depends on the PDF content. If that's a simple document (text imaes) you could actually put it on site as a regular post instead of PDF and then use a plugin such as WP Advanced PDF or similar to let visitors download that post as PDF.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-advanced-pdf/

Such PDF would be "dynamically generated" upon download and the content would be stored as regular WordPress post/page giving you a way to easily edit it.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.