Editing html markup of generated forms from membership plugin

I need to edit the html markup (not CSS) of current registration/login forms generated by the plugin, please refer me to how to do that, I have the capacity to edit php so please feel free to elaborate on that if needed, or if there is a different approach to control the generated markup for the form, thank you for your help.

• Majid

Hello madebymadeo
    I hope you are doing great today :slight_smile:

Both registration and login forms are handled by shortcodes and the HTML generated can be found under
    \wp-content\plugins\membership\app\view\shortcode\class-ms-view-shortcode-login.php
    for the login and under
    \wp-content\plugins\membership\app\view\shortcode\class-ms-view-shortcode-registeruser.php for the registration form

Now, both forms contain a lot of hooks that will help you manipulate the HTML. for example the login has
    <?php do_action( 'login_form' );?> that will allow you to add HTML after the password field. There is also a filter
    apply_filters( 'ms_compact_code', $html ); that will contain all the HTML generated and that will be used to display the login form. and there is a lot other. the same thing applies to the registration form.

It will require some work but it seems doable.

Let me know if you need some further help :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Majid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.