Editing 'Levels' in Pro Sites Checkout

I have four levels in Pro Sites, three of which are to be paid on a monthly basis and the third quarterly. How would I go about editing the checkout page so that the extra "Every 3 months" column doesn't show up for the monthly levels and "monthly" doesn't show up for the quarterly level?

TIA

M.

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Howdy, M!

We're going to need to do this with a little CSS, and it will take just a tiny bit of investigating on your part to find the level numbers, but this should be painless.

We're going to add the following 2 lines of CSS for EACH level you want to hide the three and twelve month options for:

tr.psts_level.level-3 td.level-option:nth-of-type(2){
    display: none;
    }

tr.psts_level.level-3 td.level-option:nth-of-type(3){
    display: none;
    }

Notice both of these are for level-3, your level numbers will be different. You can check this pretty simply by right clicking on one of the price grid elements and choosing "inspect element" A dev console will appear in your browser window, and you'll see similar CSS to what I posted above. Find your unique level numbers and copy these two lines for each level you have, replacing my number with yours. You'll put this in a custom CSS file on your primary subsite. Do you have a custom CSS plugin? If you've got Jetpack, it comes with one; some themes include a CSS editor, or you can get a plugin, like this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/. Or, if you're using a child theme, you can just add this to the CSS file for your child theme.

Hope this helps!

• Lamysha
      • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Michelle,

I tried it out and it worked, kinda. I got the three month options removed for levels one to three but could not get the one month option removed for level four. I either eliminated level 4 altogether or I changed the $250 every 3 months to $250 every month. Very big difference lol.

In the end I just calculated the monthly for level 4 and rounded it up.

Thanks again for your help, I really appreciated it.

M.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.