Editing Membership Pages and protecting content

How can I edit the design and text of the registration, login, and welcome pages? They do not respond to changes in my theme with optimize press. There does not seem to be an easy of changing text within the membership plugin. I tried the edit page links; they do not work. Help Please?

-Desmond

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Desmond,

Do you have the pages setup under Membership>Options>Membership Pages?

You should be able to edit the content of that page as you would any other page. One thing you may also consider (if you want a really custom registration process) would be to use the individual element shortcodes rather than the default form.

So:

[subscriptiontitle subscription="2"]

Will display the subscription title for the 2nd subscription in membership. Other options are subscription details, subscription price, and the subscription button. You would structure them the same way:

[subscriptiondetails subscription="2"]
    [subscriptionprice subscription="2"]
    [subscriptionbutton subscription="2"]

Hope that helps!

• DLUXTHELIGHT
    • New Recruit

The edit page option does not show anything. The text I add does not show up. No short codes work.

But when I click view page, this is displayed

“We have the following subscriptions available for our site. To join, simply click on the Sign Up button and then complete the registration details.”

Along with the subscriptions options.

I can’t make any changes to it from the edit page option.

• DLUXTHELIGHT
    • New Recruit

I dug a little more. It seems I am unable to edit the registration, account, and subscription pages in the normal page editing section in the admin toolbar.

Do I have to create these pages from scratch to customize them (using shortcodes)? OR can I modify these pages?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.