Help, Support and FAQ: edu-knows child theme not showing right in ie8

I have help, support, faq on a blog. However I don't get it to show right in ie8. I am using child theme. Using the child theme files that come with the theme, IE8 crashes. If I remove all code, the theme does not show right in IE8.

Any help will be appreciated.

Mark.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Mark

Welcome to our community!

I noticed that you have removed code before from the child theme and it resolved the issue with displaying in IE8. But in this case it didn't work. All our products are tested on the latest versions of web browsers, but I will ask the Developer if he has any possible solutions for your problem.

A lot of people are having display problems in WordPress while using IE8. One possible solution is mentioned here:

http://www.dewpointproductions.com/seo_blog/wordpress/wordpress-ie8-fix-for-display-problems/

I will get the Developer to be in touch. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to be in contact should you need any further assistance.

Have a good day and talk soon!

Gina

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Mark and Gina,

I don't know if you are aware or not Gina and I am sure Mark was not prior to this response to the ticket, but Richie has been/was down for several days when his computer fried and he was awaiting a Mother Board replacement - therefore I suspect the big delay in a response to this ticket.

Now that it appears that his computer woes are resolved, I will ping him again to see about possibly resolving this issue with Help, Support and FAQ theme and IE8 rendering.

Cheers, Joe

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Mark

Hope you're well.

I just wanted to let you know that, regrettably the Developer for this plugin is no longer with us, but we have another Developer stepping in to take care of this issue. Unfortunately it will take a while to sort this one out, so please bear with us.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Please don't hesitate to be in touch should you need assistance with anything else.

Have a good day!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Mark

I will resolve this thread since I noticed that you are no longer an active member.

Please don't hesitate to reopen it if you still require additional feedback from our Support Team. Just select the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

If anyone has a similar problem please be in touch with us.

All the best

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.