EDU themes

Hey awesome WPMU peeps!

I have an edu (gradeschool and highschool) that needs a new site. They have a lot going on including several hosted ecoms handling different things. I wanted to use one of your edu themes and as many of your plugins as possible to keep things clean and integrate it all. Ecom's as well.

My question is: Which of your edu themes would you recommend? Do they all have the same capabilities or is one more robust than others? This will eventually be scaled to include a full community (BuddyPress) and possibly used for the entire district. (they bought into Finalsite.com and well... enough said). Anyway.. suggestions would be awesome. Design is not a priority, just need something clean and modern.

Thanks!
John

• xaviemirmon
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi John,

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the different EDU themes to advise you in what direction to go. I was just curious about the pitfalls of finalsite.com. Being interested in the web's role in education myself I was wondering what you opinion of finalsite.com is (seems to be unsatisfactory). I also thought you might be interested in the WPLMS project http://wplms.org/ it's not released yet but after seeing this post I was thinking you might be interested in following it.

Xavier

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.