EduBlog Homepage Header Not Updating

Hello all,

I'm trying to create a list of features that will go in the EduBlog homepage header area, as seen in the demo. (see "demo" scereenshot)

When I go into my back end, I see this in the edit screen for this area. (see "backend" screenshot)

However, my header doesn't display anything other than the header title in this area (see the "my header" screenshot)

What's more, when I delete all the html in this area and save changes, the text returns to the edit box and is not deleted.

Thoughts? Everything else seems to work fine, and I've edited multiple other areas on the page.

My wordpress is up to date. I have multisite installed, no extra plugins so far.

• mordecai
    • New Recruit

Hi guys, I've got a follow-up to this question. I get it that the list in the header only shows up for logged-out users. But it's not appearing on the Home page for me.

Instead, it's showing up on Blog, for some reason. Any idea why and how I can rectify this?

You can refer to the screenshots to have an idea of what I'm talking about.

Also, I was looking at the plugin Content Monitor…it looks great but when I installed it, I get an error saying that it's only compatible with MU sites…even though it says right there on the page that it's compatible Buddypress 1.5.2..am I missing something here?

Btw, I'm using Buddypress. Just thought I should mention that :slight_smile: Thanks!

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey mordecai, welcome to the WPMU Dev Community, I hope you are well! :slight_smile:

For the Content Monitor, I believe that requires Multisite to active as well as BuddyPress.

I’ve got a follow-up to this question. I get it that the list in the header only shows up for logged-out users. But it’s not appearing on the Home page for me.

Instead, it’s showing up on Blog, for some reason. Any idea why and how I can rectify this?

Could I please see a link to this behaviour?

Can we also ensure there are no conflicts with any plugins here, please deactivate them all and test again to see if that resolves the issue.

If you could then please create a new thread detailing the issue and your response to my questions, it will ensure it does not get lost and unanswered within an old thread. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.