Element Disappears when attempting to move it

Hello! I am having some trouble working with Upfront's visual editor on one of my websites. I am attempting to move a tab element from one section to another, but when I click on the element to drag it, the element disappears and the rest of the site grays out. I have to refresh the webpage in order to edit other elements. The issue is occurring in Google Chrome (v47.0.2526.80 m; Windows 7). I don't currently have access to FireFox, and upfront editor does not work at all in IE (v9.0).

There are no updates available, I haven't installed any new plugins, and all other themes have been removed from the website. I am able to move other elements without issue. Screenshots of the issue are attached.

I have granted you access to the site through my Support panel of the WPMU plugin.

Do you have any advice for how to resolve this situation?

• Milan

Hello @Richard,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for the asking and giving me support staff access right on :slight_smile:

Sometimes due to some content conflict, element stops working, You can solve this by recreating element. Right now I've replicated tab element on your site, Now you can easily move it to the position you want to. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Best Regards,
    Milan Savaliya..

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.