element frame size, issue theme

I´m just starting working with Upfront (after tutorial) > first problem: Can´t handle with the borders in issue theme > very important here to get everything matching into the grid.

Image slider on the left : the border is bigger than of the element below

Image slider on the right: even worse.

would be deeply grateful for a hint; >>> thank´s

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hey Paul,

It seems like your website is in maintenance mode, so I wasn't able to check what exact issue you are facing. The slider size, automatically resizes according to the slider image. I checked in my test site, and it seems to show fine.

Please make sure the images are large enough(in pixel), so that it would fit automatically when the image resizes automatically in your slider. To have a better idea of this, could you please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Paul
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Nithin,

first: thank´s for your answer;

What I refered to > the border between slider and the elements beneath is thicker than the boarder between slider and elements above. Even hiding the slider dot´s don´t change nothing.

I will check the support access soon;

thank´s so far;

best regards

Patrick

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Patrick,

I think I found source of the additional space. Edit slider and then in Settings -> Appearance edit default Preset and then edit Preset CSS styles for that Preset

at the very bottom of the field with CSS add this

.upfront-default-slider-nav {display: none;
    }

it should remove that additional space.

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.