Email and Behavior page settings not loading

Forminator form, is not showing settings for Email and Behavior.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Andrea

I hope you're well today!

I have checked your staging site and with the same theme and the plugins active as on a live site, the issue is not happening there. The only plugin missing on a staging site is the "Coppertops Managment" one but since it's not on staging site, I assume it was added after staging was created, right?

Or was it not copied? I know from chat that we are not allowed to make changes on live site so I didn't try to disable it there, that's why I'm asking. If it's not that, then I'll need to dig more as it might not necessarily be related to a theme or a plugin but rather one of the settings - but I'd like to know first about aforementioned plugin :slight_smile:

There is also another possible issue: sometimes - these are very rare cases but they can happen - actually a plugin activation order changes things. Do you think it could be possible to check this on your live site:

- clear and disable LiteSpeed cache plugin
    - disable all other plugins
    - enable them back (except for LiteSpeed) one by one going from the top of the list
    - enable LiteSpeed back at the end?

That's exactly the way I was enabling plugins on a staging site and the Forminator "Behavior" and "Email" pages are working fine there.

Looking forward to your response,
    Adam

• Andrea

Hi Adam,

Thanks for taking the time to check this out and get back to me. There is definitely something strange going on, though, as the pages are still not working for me on the staging site. Is it possible that this is something more local that is causing the issue? I have tried in Firefox (was using Chrome) and have the same problem there

The Coppertops Management plugin is to link the site to our InfiniteWP account for managing it, they give us the option to rename the plugin which we hope will make our clients less likely to uninstall on us!! I have deactivated and reactivated on the live site but it doesn't seem to have any impact on the Forminator plugin screens.

Thanks,
    Andrea

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Andrea,

I had a look at both of your sites and it seems there's an issue on your live installation which is preventing TinyMCE script from being loaded and this is why Forminator settings are not working.
    However, this is not a Forminator specific issue and is actually affecting your entire site.
    For example, if you disable Forminator and go to edit any of your pages you will see that the option to switch between Visual and Text editor is missing, and this is also because of the TinyMCE issue.

I tried exporting LiteCache settings to staging site to try and replicating it there that way but it didn't made any difference, TinyMCE was still working properly there.
    I also tried checking your security plugin settings but it requires code before accessing it, and since I'm not familiar with it I'm not sure if it can still have some functions enabled or not?

I would suggest trying to disable plugins that will not affect your site frontend on your live site and see if that will help with loading TinyMCE again.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.