Email and Print Buttons

How would you add email and print buttons to floating social?

• ivn
    • The Crimson Coder

I added a custom service:

Name: Email

Code:
    <a class="addthis_button_email"></a><script type="text/javascript" src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=ra-4eb1df7c7cfaabc8"></script>

It worked, but its not showing up on the floating social admin page...so I can't see it/delete it/ or drag it around. It's just not there, but it's on my website.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi ivn,

I'm seeing the same in a test site, it's displaying the code in the front-end but nothing shows in the back-end. Thanks for reporting this, I'll notify one of the developers.

As a workaround for the moment, if you need to delete the extra code, you can simply leave the fields blank and re-save.

Thanks,
    David

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!
    Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thanks!

• ivn
    • The Crimson Coder

It was not resolved. I'm still unable to see the new service when added in the backend plugin settings page. When I add a service, it does not show up so I can't drag and reorder on the settings page.

It does get added as a service, because it shows up in the front end....so this part works.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.