Email Confirmation of a New Order

I've sent a few 'test' orders through the cart but haven't received any email confirmations to the 'customer' email address.

I've set text in the various pages in the 'email notifications' area of the plugin.

Is there a setting I'm missing to get the email to send?

Suggestions?

• dirkcline
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I removed the coupons I added in MarketPress, thinking this might restore my Membership coupons - and then Repaired Membership Tables.

After I selected Repaired Membership Tables, the phrase, "Verifying and Repairing" came up - but nothing else happened. No status of 'working' or of finishing. All Fields did have Ok after them - even after only verifying membership tables.

That said, it doesn't appear to have repaired things.

Adding a new coupon still does not show the new coupon in the list, nor does the coupon code work when trying to register a new subscriber.

Any ideas for a solution?

• dirkcline
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello - I participated in your "live support" last night regarding the inability to create coupons in Membership.

No useful answer came from that.

The moderator said he would report my issue as a bug and that someone would get back to me today.

I could sure use some help with this.

Please, someone, respond and shed some light.

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Dirk,

Thank you for your additional input, it is appreciated.

In an effort to figure out what was going on with the reporting this as a bug, do you recall who the moderator was?

On a side note, though I am not a coder, I believe these issues may be stemming from the possibility that the two different developers used the same variables or something to that effect for coupons in both products. This remains to be proven of course but just my opinion of what is causing this mess with the coupons.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.