email "from" address is incorrect on outgoing email

I can't figure out why the "from" address in all outgoing email from my network is my.name@website.org... Everywhere I've looked it is set to be support@website.org, which is what it is suppose to be. I checked the settings for "WP Mail SMTP", "eNewsletter", as well as the "Mass Email Sender plugins". Also checked the network admin email settings. Can you think of anywhere else I should be looking? Have you seen this problem before?

• xbladerunner
    • Syntax Hero

This issue has been resolved. I'm using the WP Mail SMTP plugin which allows me to have a different outgoing email address than the one listed in the general wordpress admin settings. I was using a google account for SMTP, but didn't have the support@ website.org authorized to send outgoing email -- only the myname@ website.org, so the "from line" of emails only reported the authorized address. Once I authorized the support@ address within my google account settings, all the email from my website started being as intended -- from the support@ address. Hope this helpful to anyone else searching through here with a similar question.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.